Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 12/02/2019 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/10
Magento 2 Gift Wrapper extensions easy to use, customer-friendly extension that simplifies the process wrapping cart items products of your Magento-powered web stores. Store admin can easily define new wrappers and pick out products that can be wrapped. The customer will also have no trouble wrapping their cart items with totally free-of-choice quantity.
- Create gift wrappers and postcards
- Define which product can be wrapped
- Assign wrapper/postcard to each product
- Allow customers to wrap the order based on whether the total amount or the weight of the order
- 2 price settings: Fixed price, Percentage of order
- Make the wrapper not available for overweight orders
- Define the wrapper/postcard price for each product
- Set wrapper/postcard to product/cart level (Wrap separate products or wrap multiple products in one cart)
- Manage gift wrappers and postcards in Magento 2 backend
- Choose to wrap single product on product page
- Add inbox, out-box messages for the postcard
- Wrap products at cart page
Your store should be running on Magento Community Edition version 2.0.0, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3
Create gift wrapper/postcard
In Magento 2 backend, go to Gift Wrapper > Manage Gift Wrapper and click on Add New Gift Wrapper button > Wrapper/Postcard
In the wrapper settings, you can name the wrapper, add the description, image, quantity of the wrapper.
Stores: Set the store views that the wrapper can display.
Product - the wrapper is for single product, and will be displayed on the product page. You can set the fixed price only for the wrapper in this level.
Cart - the wrapper is for the whole order, and will be displayed on cart page. You can set the dynamic pricing for the wrapper in this level.
Attribute: The wrapper will be available, the price will be calculated based on the attribute settings.
Total - Total amount of the order. For example, the "Pinky wrapper" is available for order with the total amount of more than $100.
Weight - The weight of the order. For example, the "Pinky wrapper" is available for order with the total weight less than 10kg.
The weight unit will be based on the weight base unit of Magento settings.
Conditions: There are 3 conditions - greater, less, between - for the comparison
Amount: The amount must be real numbers >0. If the condition is between, the values must be separated with a comma (,).
Action: The wrapper price could be defined as fixed price or percentage of order. The wrapper can also be disabled (not available) when it meets the condition.
Value: The price of the gift wrapper.
Set wrapper price for product
In each product settings Catalog > Products > Product > Gift Wrapper, you can set the price for the wrappers (Defined in product Product Edit Page).
Allow product to be wrapped
In the product settings > Attributes, you can enable/disable the gift wrapping for that product.
After setting the attribute, customers can see a little badge named Gift Wrap Available on the Product Details page
Wrapping On Checkout
This is where the extension shows off its power. We have customized the checkout page to add a new section and a new button inside that says Add Wrapper.
On pressing the button, a new popup dialog will show up that shows all available wrappers, postcards and its information, click on the radio button to select.
Then, pick one of the available postcard wrapper.
Scrolling down through the wrapper list, you can see a section that allow you to write messages, check a box and write a message of your choice.
In-box: The message will be put inside the gift box
Out-box: The message will be put outside the gift box
Click on Continue button, customers will be able to choose the product to wrap separately.
When customers have done choosing options for the wrapper, on pressing the Save Selection button, the wrapper and its option will be displayed and added to cart simultaneously.
Adding one more wrapper is as easy as with the first, and the wrapper will be added to the display and cart.
The admin can also so this by going to Sales > Orders and clicking on the specific order.
And customers can also see this at their account page.
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.