Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via our email address below.
Created: 11/08/2016 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/22
Barclays Payment Gateway extension for Magento 2 by Magenest is the great tool synchronizing from your Magento 2 store to the Stripe Payment Gateway.
Extension's page: Stripe Payment Gateway
Features For Admins
A lot of features is included in the extension that you can tweak to make it best suit your business, including:
Choose between Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture.
New order status.
Allowed credit card types.
Enable CVC verification.
Order total threshold.
Features For Customers
The primary aim of the extension is to deliver the most fluent and effortless payment experience to the customers:
Easily checkout using credit card.
Your store should be running on Magento 2 Community Edition version 2.0.x or 2.1.x.
Set Barclays Account
You need to have a stripe account to use our extension. If you have not any stripe accounts, you need to create a new account by clicking on the following link: https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/
Then, choose a new account to set up
If you had a stripe account, you only sign in to your account.
After that, click on Your account at the top right corner > Account settings > API Keys to take API Keys.
At back end, admin need to configure some fields to connect between your magento site and the stripe account.
Firstly, admin click on Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods.
In addition, admin can set information for: Title, Payment Action, New Order Status, Sandbox Mode Enabled, Email Customer, Credit Card Types, Credit Card Verification, Payment from Specific Countries, Minimum or Maximum for Order Total.
When done, please press Save Configuration > Cache Management, your configuration is ready to use.
- Easily Checkout Using Credit Card
At front end, customer will need to choose an item and click on Add to Cart button.
Then, go to checkout and select Stripe Credit Card Payment instead of Check/Money order.
After successful payment, at Payments tab of Stripe, the order will be updated corresponding with two options when admin set at Configuration.
Authorize and Capture
Customers click on this order and the order details screen will be shown.
Click on Capture now if the customers want to pay.
If the customers want to refund, admin can refund by navigating to Sales > Credit Memos.
After the order is refunded, at Payments tab of Stripe, the status order will be updated.
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests after 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.