Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist
Updated: 28th February 2020 | By: Magenest | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Support Portal: https://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/153
Product reviews have always played a key role in an online store’s branding and marketing. In this new decade of online shopping, regular reviews are no longer enough for a customer’s product pre-evaluation and for a brand to convince their shoppers. In order to help the merchants reinforce their customer’s trust and give them better product validation, Magenest has developed PhotoReview extension, a tool that allows customers to give visually attracted feedback to the products they purchased.
- Send emails to remind customers to review their purchased products.
- Add comments on customers’ reviews
- Enable pros and cons sections to get more informative reviews from customers
- Display all photo reviews of the products on the Gallery page
- Check whether the reviewers have purchased the products or not
- Edit customers’ reviews on the back-end.
- Create product reviews with vibrant photos
- Describe the product’s pros and cons in the review
- Add external links to the product reviews
- Share reviews via Facebook and Twitter
- View reviews photos in popups
- Filter reviews with photos only
- Receive coupons for writing product reviews
Your store should be running on Magento 2 Community Edition version 2.2.x, 2.3.x or Magento 2 Enterprise Edition version 2.2.x, 2.3.x.
On the Admin sidebar, click on Photo Review > Configuration
On the Configuration page
- Enabled Module: Choose Yes to enable Photo Review module in the product detail page.
- Enabled Pros and Cons: Choose Yes to enable Pros and Cons sections in customers’ reviews.
- Allow Admin to Comment on Review: Choose Yes to allow admin to add comments to the reviews from the backend.
- Photo Required: Choose Yes to require photos in customers’ reviews.
- Max photo number is upload: Set the maximum number of photos customers can upload.
- Add Link in Frontend Main Menu: Choose Yes to add Review Gallery tab to the main menu.
- Menu Title: Set the title for the review gallery tab on the main menu.
- Add external links: Choose Yes to allow customers to add external links to their product reviews.
- Facebook App ID: Enter your Facebook App ID for customers to be able to share their reviews via Facebook or Twitter.
- Front-end layout
- Enable Review Reminder: Choose Yes to send review reminding emails to customers automatically.
- Send Reminder Email after, Day(s): Schedule the time to send review reminder email to customers after their purchase. The default unit is day.
- Email Sender: Select a sender for the reminder emails.
- Email Template: Select an appropriate email template for the review reminding email.
Note: To configure an email template, go to Marketing > Communications > Email Templates.
Coupon for review
- Enable Coupon for Review: Choose Yes to send customers coupons after their reviews
- Apply Shopping Cart Rule: Select a Cart Price Rule to apply to the coupon. To configure a cart price rule, go to Marketing > Promotions > Cart Price Rule
Note: The appropriate promotion rule must meet the requirements as below
- Is Active.
- Coupon: Specific Coupon.
- Coupon: Use Auto Generation
- Email Sender: Select a sender for the coupon code emails.
- Email Template: Select an appropriate email template for the coupon code emails.
Reminder Email Logs
- Admin can see all the scheduled emails which will be sent to remind customers to write a product review.
- Admin can send reminder emails manually. To send an email manually, Select an email > Action drop-down > Send Manually
- Admin can preview reminder emails before sending to customers
Review Reminder Email
When the customers complete the purchase, after the chosen period of time, a reminder email will be sent to their mailbox to remind them to write a product review.
View and edit Review details
Admin can view and edit customer's reviews from the back-end. On the Admin sidebar, click on Photo Review > Reviews > Edit a review
On the Edit Review Page
On the Product detail page, click on the Review tab.
Customer can write a product review with images
Customers can write a product review without logging in to the website, admin can choose to approve or not to approve their comments on the backend.
View posted reviews
Customers can read what admin has commented under the reviews
Customer can choose to filter reviews With Images and by Date or Ratings
Customers can share their reviews via Facebook and Twitter.
Reviews from consumers will be marked as verified purchased.
- Review details display in the popup when customers click on a review.
View all the feedback in the Reviews Gallery page
The reviews are sorted by time order, the first photos added to the reviews are shown in the gallery and the popups.
Receive coupon code for the rating
After writing a review, if admin enabled Coupon for Review on the backend, whether the customers have received a reminder email or not, they would receive a coupon code via email.
When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the updated package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the configure cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support request within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.