Thank you for trusting and purchasing Magenest extensions!
We are delighted to have you as a customer and we are ready to answer all of your questions as well as solving your issues if occur.
To help us to better resolve your issues, please take these few things in mind.
Step 1: Get support portal link in product page
We use Jira as our support system, each of Magenest’s extension has its own support portal that you can find its link in the product page.
For example, here we have the Stripe Payment Gateway and Subscription extension for Magento 2.
You can find the support icon right below the product short description, it will take you straight to the corresponding Jira support portal.
Click on support icon in product page
Step 2: Sign up for an account in Jira/Log in Jira
In Jira support portal, Sign up for an account if you haven’t already got one.
* Note: Your Jira account is different from the customer account you use to buy the extensions in Magenest store.
Click on Sign up for an account
Sign up for a new Jira account
Step 3: Create support ticket
After signing into your Jira account, you can choose IT Support/Get IT Help to report issues related to Magenest extensions (bugs, conflict, etc.)
Next up, fill in all the required information including your order ID, a summary of your issue. you can also provide your issue in details, admin account, FTP or SSH access, which are optional, but do help us greatly in assisting you. But note that once in a while, in order to solve an issue, we might require your server access.
After filling up the form, click on Create to submit the ticket.
NOTE: We highly recommend that you should keep 1 open support ticket at a time so that the team can focus on the issues on your site without any confusion among tickets.
You can request to reopen the support ticket via [email protected]
If you want to use our installation service, please follow this guide to submit a ticket.
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other services such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.