Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, please contact us via email or support portal.
Created: 28/07/2016 | By: Magenest | Email: [email protected]
Magento 2 License Delivery Extension offers a unique Pincode delivery solution that was designed for ease of use in Magento 2 store. This extension allows you to deliver any product where a pincode can be applied to customers via email.
- Easily create a license product by using the new product type developed by Magenest.
- Allows importing unlimited Pincode for a product by individual images, text codes
- Allow importing bulk license codes for a product by zip files containing images or .CSV file
- Allow importing bulk licsense codes for multiple products by .CSV file
- Send pincodes for customer via email when an order has been made.
- Admins can manage with license products were sold for a particular customer in the order view.
- Customers can manage the purchased PIN in the account dashboard.
- Support multiple product types include: Simple product, downloadable product, virtual product, configurable product, grouped product, and bundle product.
Your store should be running on Magento Edition version 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Catalog -> License Product -> Setting
- Auto Update Stock Quantity: Enable to update the quantity of the code left, and disable if you do not want to view the update.
- Send Pin to the customer when the ordered item is: pending or invoiced
- Disable guest place order if cart contains Pin items: Choose Yes if you only want to allow customers who created an account on their site to check out with license products. Choose No if you want to allow both customers and guests to check out with license products on their site.
- Email template to send Pin to the customer: Select an email template that you want to send to customers when they purchase a license product on their site. You can create more email template by navigating Marketing -> Communication -> Email template
Email Sender: Select the email sender.
Click on the Save Configbutton to save the configuration.
On the left menu bar of the backend, click on Catalog, you can see the License Product section, which includes Manage Licence, Import Licence, Manage Instructions, Setting
Choose Catalog > Manage License
The Manage Game Code page will be shown.
Here you can view and manage all the key codes in your store.
Choose Edit to make any changes regarding the keycodes generated before.
Catalog > Import Licence
the extension allows you to use a CSV file for uploading the data of key codes for each license product on their store.
In order to do that, click on the Import License button.
Click on the Choose File button to upload the file.
We attached a sample CSV file that works correctly with the extension. Click on the Download Sample File (SampleFile.csv) link to download and follow it.
There are three statuses of key codes, include:
2: Not Available
Each license product shall be attached with a guide that instructs customers how to use the product or provide a description for introducing the product.
In order to create a new instruction, go to Catalog > Manage Instructions.
Then, the Manage Instruction page will be shown.
You can view and manage all instructions of products here.
You can add instructions using HTML and CSS.
Click Save Instruction to save data.
Create a license product
In order to create a new license product, please go to Catalog > Product> Add Product > License Product
License Product's detailed information
Enable product: Choose yes to enable product
Attribute set: Choose the attribute that you want from the list
Product name: name of the product
Instruction: Choose the instruction that you set up previously
Quantity: the number of available license products
Terms and Conditions
You can add Terms and Conditions for each license product
View and manage all the codes of each product
You can Edit, Add Text Code, Import Image, Import FIle zip, and Import File CSV
Add Text Code: Add unlimited key codes for each product.
Import Image: Use an image (JPG, PNG, ..) for uploading an key code via a zip file.
The maximum file size is 64KB
Import File Zip: Please view the following image to know how to upload a zip file for uploading key codes.
If a zip file contains a file folder which contains three images, then there are three key codes will be generated.
Also, please note that the name of the zip file and file folder are the same and it does not contain both space and special characters.
The maximum file size is 64 KB
Import File CSV: you can check the Sample File to check the format, the file size is unlimited.
Click on the Save button to save data.
Check out in an easy way
Customers can buy a license product by adding to cart and checking out.
Then, customers will be received an email that contains a code attached and confirms their order. The email can also be set to attach the instruction file (Check "Serial code instruction" guide)
Manage the license product
Customers will manage the license product by clicking on My Account > My License.
- When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the module's new package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.