Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via: [email protected]
Created: 11/08/2016 | By: Magenest | Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/57
|Table of Contents|
Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories and has around 48 million customers.
Therefore, Magenest has created Barclaycard ePDQ Payment Gateway to be able to interact between Barclay bank and customers in the most convenient way.
Features For Admins
If you have a Barclays account, sign in to your account.
- Configure color of Static check out page
- Configure Transaction feedback response
In Dynamic e-Commerce parameters, we recommend that you shouldn't choose all parameter from the box. First, you should choose 4 default parameters, then add other necessary ones in order to avoid validation response error.
Barclay ePDQ Direct Link Integration:
- SHA-IN pass phrase, make sure to have a strong value here. You will need to copy this value to Magento.
Login Barclay -> Configuration -> Users -> Click "New user"
In Create user form, after filling out your information, click "Related FQA" and click "Create" button.
You have to Click "Special for API"
When done, please press Save Config
- Easily Checkout Using Credit Card
Customer enter compulsory information such as: Credit card number, Expiration date, Card Verification Number and click Place Order button.
The system will inform order number of the customer in home page and send email to confirm via email. Payment is successful!
Barclaycard ePDQ Payment:
All of the payment's process operate in Barclaycard's payment site, not in Magento.
When the transaction is completed, customers can review their orders by clicking Sales > Orders >View
Set Payment Action:
After successful payment, at Payments Action tab of Barclays , the order will be updated corresponding with two options when admin set up Configuration
If you choose Authorize Only in backend, click the Pay ID in the list above, and then choose the action you want to do:
- When a new update is available, we will provide you with a new package containing our updated extension.
- You will have to delete the module directory and repeat the installing steps above.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed module should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.