- Items/Slider: choose the number of slider items that will appear at the same time in a slide.
- Slider Animation: Choose Slider animation
- Animation Delay (s): Set the time (per second) to delay the slider's effect.
Note: Animation delay must be smaller than Auto Play Speed
- Margin (Spacing between items): set the distance between the slider items. The unit for space is Px.
- Arrows: display the switch button aside.
- Dots: display the dots on the slider footer when switching the sliders.
- Auto Height: synchronize the height of slider backgrounds with different sizes. The largest height will be set as the default height.
- Auto Play
- Center Mode