Thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this document, do not hesitate to leave us an email via email@example.com
Created: 19/05/2017 | By:Magenest| Support Portal: http://servicedesk.izysync.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/54
Rental and Booking System for Magento 2 by Magenest is an extension that allows owners to manage everything related to their vehicle bookings as vehicle type, location, attribute, attribute extra and so on.
For more information, please visit: Rental and Booking System
- Easily create a rental and booking product with a new product type named Vehicle Product.
- Provide merchants with many new attributes when adding a vehicle product (descriptions, quantity, price, extra services, locations and so on).
- Easily manage products and orders regarding vehicle products.
- Send emails with ticket code to customers automatically after they have rented vehicles.
Features For Admins
- Admin can view vehicle booking (Orders, Profit and Ticket).
- Admin can create vehicle attributes (Date of manufacture, Energy, Wheel, Color).
- Admin can create vehicle types (Car, Motor). Each type contains Name, Rental type ( Days, Hours), Community Attributes.
- Admin can create multiple Locations where the business is run, along with pinpoint on Google Map
- Admin can create attribute extra for each vehicle ( Color, GPS, Baby seat and so on).
Features For Customers
- Customers can view vehicle booking Orders.
- Customers can customize search options for rental and booking system with vehicle types, filter search options.
Your store should be running on Magento Community Edition version 2.1.x
Firstly, in the backend of Magento 2, go to Stores > Configuration > Magenest > Rental And Booking System.
In here you can configure Generate Ticket, Send Email and Quantity of vehicle.
- Pattern to Generate Code: generate code for tickets.
- Google API keys: Enter Google API Key to display google map for each location in the frontend.
- Generate Ticket: whether to generate ticket after customer's booking.
- Sending Email : whether to send an email to customer after generating a ticket.
- Maximum quantity of vehicle: the maximum quantity of vehicle will be booked in one transaction.
Services And Policies
You need to configure Service and Policies, including Attribute, Location before creating vehicle type.
Each attribute is a feature of vehicles. For examples: Date of manufacture, Energy, Wheel, Color.
Go to Booking System > Attribute > Click on Add New Attribute to create an new attribute.
You can create location as a store where products are put for renting (available).
Go to Booking System > Location > Click on Add New Location button to add a new location.
In the Location Information, fill in the following blank:
- Name: The name of the location displayed in the storefront
- Enable: Enable the location
- Country, City, Region: the address
- Longtitude and Latitude: the coordinates of the location. This info is needed for Google Map pinpoint.
Go to Booking System > Vehicle Type List > Click on Add New Vehicle button to create a new vehicle.
At Generation page, set up information about your vehicle type ( Name, Rental Type, Icon and Background on the frontend, Community Attributes).
After creating a new vehicle type successfully, click on Define Vehicle button to select define attributes for that vehicle.
You can set up search filters for customers to search for the rental and booking products easier, each search filter is a group contains some attributes.
Go to Booking System > Search Configuration > Click on Add New Search Config button.
Choose attributes to create a group filter.
Go to Products > Catalog > Choose Vehicle Product button.
Set up name, price, vehicle type and add an image for each vehicle.
Then, navigate to Booking System > Product, click on Infomation button to set up information for your vehicles.
The Edit Product page appears as below, you can choose Attribute Extra for each vehicle.
After entering the necessary information for the new vehicle, you can set up a schedule in Schedule Product page with color, date, location, quantity and price for each vehicle.
Customers can easily select a vehicle that they need according to vehicle types.When customers are in the front end of Rental and Booking System, they can easily find out the vehicle they want to book using search and filter.
Customers can choose Pick-up Date, Drop-off Date, Location and Color which they want for each vehicle.
At Booking page, customers can choose extra attributes and the price will be updated. Click on Save Selection to add to cart.
When a vehicle is booked, the system will check if there are any vehicle available. Customers can view everything related to their booking order by click on View Cart button.
Click on Go to checkout to navigate to the Checkout page.
After check out successfully, an email will be sent to your email to confirm your order enclosing a ticket code.
From admin's perspective, you can view all booked vehicle and ticket in Booking System > Order / Ticket.
After your Order is completed, a ticket will be sent to your email to confirm about your products.
You can view profit of each vehicle during a certain time, go to Booking System > Profit.
- When a bug fix or new feature is released, we will provide you with the extension's new package.
- All you need to do is repeating the above installing steps and uploading the package onto your store. The code will automatically override.
- Flush the config cache. Your store and newly installed extension should be working as expected.
- We will reply to support requests within 2 business days.
- We will offer lifetime free update and 6 months free support for all of our paid products. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products fit well in your site exactly like our demo.
- Support DOES NOT include other series such as customizing our products, installation and uninstallation service.
Once again, thank you for purchasing our extension. If you have any questions relating to this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us for support.